Search

Content

Friday, October 5, 2012

Autumn leaves.

Today was a special day for me. I finally asked my friend if she wanted to model for me. She agreed and so today was the second time I worked with someone. I feared the worst, because I'm bad at instructing models and don't know what to ask and what I want. This is why I have avoided taking pictures of posing people.

But everything went better than I expected: she's one of my best friends and it was really easy for me to communicate with her. We had fun and even though the weather let us down and I had to cancel a few ideas I had, I got some photos. I'm really happy that I finally found my courage. 

P.S. The manor park near our school was really that colourful and beautiful. 


Click on the picture to see the bigger photo with better quality
















Model: Birgit



Olustvere, Viljandi County
5th of October 2012

0 pretty words:

Post a Comment

Say something, dear friend.