Search

Content

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Mütofest 2012

Since I really miss summer, taking pictures and visiting interesting festivals, I'll upload some pictures from the mythology festival Mütofest 2012. I have posted some shots from that event, but not the almost-whole-series. I think I managed to capture a glimpse of the spirit of Mütofest. 

So, here it is! 

Click to see bigger photo with better quality.


Travelling to Jõgeva. The world through the bus window.



  Golden fields in the setting sun.

Tried to take a random shot from my dinner, 
but forgot that the exposure time was too long. So I guess it's a raving grilled meat.


  
  Woman who was selling wonderful blueberry-cakes...

 ...and handmade jewellery. 

 Self-portrait.


 Waiting. 


My favourite little girl from Mütofest.


The boy with the beautiful profile.

Found this hanging from the roof of the blacksmith's shop.

  Making a brooch.




Kids playing in the fortress.


 Women fighting with real swords. 


The target of the archers contest. The target and the fake-cheese. Not sure what is going on.




 Little Viking.

 Tamed squirrel. 



 Really tasty and devious dragon-soup from the Green Dragon Inn.

 
Big pup called Pipi
 


 After the rainstorm. 

 The flag of the Bearhold House. 

 Knife throwing contest.



Afternoon sun through the rowan tree branches. 

 The menu in the Green Dragon Inn.

 Biker-girl.



 Maiden from the Fireys House.



Perfectly normal people ^_^ 

My friend and the rowan trees.

 The organizer and the bird.

 "Look at my bird! My bird is amazing!"

 The hawk was really popular among the festival guests. 

Blue-haired female warrior. 



 Friendship.

 Isadora.


 Blacksmith's apprentice.

 Torches in the night.



Mütofest 2012
Kassinurme, Jõgeva County 
17th and 18th of August 2012

0 pretty words:

Post a Comment

Say something, dear friend.