Search

Content

Monday, April 16, 2012

Thought.

Click for a bigger picture



I was "hired" (my second time!) to take pictures of a local restaurant, so that they could update their photos and set up a Facebook page. We agreed that they would pay me in ice-cream milkshakes and I was very happy, because taking pictures for someone else is not really my cup of tea. I'm not that good. 

I got some pretty decent shots and I hope that the owners are happy too. But at first I found it difficult to take good pictures of the interior: my lens is the ordinary kit lens. And so I just took some pictures of people, just to ease my mind. It seems that I like being a paparazzi... 

This is my old class-mate, K. 



Viljandi
15th of April 2012

0 pretty words:

Post a Comment

Say something, dear friend.