Search

Content

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day of the Living Dead.


Click to see the bigger pictures.



A little something from the Haapsalu Horror & Fantasy Film Festival (we shorten it to HÕFF). It was three wonderful days full of horror films, nice people, oh-so-lovely Haapsalu town, springtime, seaside and warm sunshine...

And of course zombies.

Usually the festival is opened by the zombie parade, but this year it was different. The undead creatures came out of their graves, took Michael Jackson with them and danced in front of the cultural centre of Haapsalu. 

These are the only decent photos of the main zombie-girl, because the man on the first photo just kept prancing in front of my camera. I think he was the photographer from the local newspaper and I understand that he really needed those photos, but after ruining almost all my chances to get an awesome photo of this girl, I was truly sad and wondered if biting him would be a good idea. Because that's what zombies do! They bite.

But I guess I must forgive him, because he took a photo of us too... I hope it's all right if I post it here.

Photo by Arvo Tarmula. More of his photos of HÕFF - HERE



Haapsalu Horror and Fantasy Film Festival
Haapsalu
27th of May 2012

2 pretty words:

  1. He had Canon, You had Nikon. That s the reason for "ruining" the photos :P

    ReplyDelete

Say something, dear friend.