Search

Content

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Seasons...

This is a little mass upload, because I discovered that I have a lot of photos that are too insignificant to post them as a separate artwork (because they are nature photos and I suck at it!), but what are still quite cute. So I'll post all those photos here together and hope that you'll like them.


Click to see the bigger photo


 This house is located near my school and we drove by it every day. One day I took my camera with me and took two sets of photos: around 8 o'clock and around 1 o'clock, because the light was totally different. The daylight was much more better, but I didn't get the right angle, because we were in a hurry. So all those shots stayed in my computer, gathering virtual dust. 

But even though it's not what I was hoping for, I still like it. I have this weird relationship with windows... Especially with sunflowers.


Olustvere, Viljandi County
September 2011

***


 Click to see the bigger photo


To tell the truth, I'm not fond of photos that are over-edited, too plastic and with strong colours that are not working. I used to be, but luckily I learned to use more subtle colours that don't destroy photos that much.

So this photo is a real surprise to me. I had much more natural version of this, but I looked at this one and thought:"Sometimes I wish that the world really was that colourful..." It would be smashing. And I kept this one as a tiny piece of Wonderland.

Another discarded shot meant for the photo contest. A road to my school. 


Olustvere, Viljandi County
17th of September 2011




***


Click to see the bigger photo



Very hipster-esque photo. I can do this crap too! ^_^

Beautiful trees in Green Park. Sunset. Walking with my mum. Perfect vacation. 


London
6th of January 2012



***


Click to see the bigger photo



Cold cold cold mornings in Estonia. This photo was taken around 6.30 when I was getting ready for school. Since my school is 20 kilometres from the town, I have to wake up insanely early. Oh, and the white area behind the trees and before the other houses is the frozen lake.

Cold and pale rising sun through my window.


Viljandi
15th of February 2012



***


Click to see the bigger photo



Tiny first signs of warm spring, just reaching for the sun... 


Viljandi
15th of April 2012

0 pretty words:

Post a Comment

Say something, dear friend.