Search

Content

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Summertime in Helsinki.

Some photos I took during our trip to Linnanmäki amusement park in Helsinki. It was such a wonderful day even though I'm not a roller coaster fan. I was much more fascinated by the beautiful Finnish nature and architecture. I've always considered Helsinki a beautiful city.

So yeah... Click on the photos to see the bigger versions.

Playing with shutter speed to get that "blurry carousel" effect. 
The photo was a bit too light, but I still like it.

Boyfriend on the Ferris Wheel.

 The construction

End of summer

Another long shutter time shot. 

"Let's put on our really excited faces, so that our friends will think that we're a bit nuts!"
- "Okay!"

My boyfriend and I in front of those damn machines that refused to give out toys to us. I really wanted that pink Piglet...




Linnanmäki amusement park, Helsinki
1st of August 2012

0 pretty words:

Post a Comment

Say something, dear friend.