Search

Content

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Up and Down.




Click to see the bigger photos! 



Some crazy shots from our trip to Helsinki, to Linnanmäki amusement park. I'm known for my fear of heights and anything that travels fast and ignores the laws of gravity. I get genuinely scared when I'm on rides that fly people through the air and I find no fun in it. I even get seasick on a usual swing set and my favourite things in an amusement park are those big Ferris wheels and Venetian carousels... I didn't see any classical Venetian ones in Linnanmäki, but it was still such an awesome trip! 

So, when my dear I. was on those three rides, I was guarding his backpack and taking pictures.



Linnanmäki, Helsinki
1st of August 2012

2 pretty words:

  1. If you actually got one of those things, I will worship you, cause I'm SO FUCKING SCARED of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. :( I have no idea how people can have fun while being scared to death. I'm a coward and I like it. :P

    ReplyDelete

Say something, dear friend.