Search

Content

Monday, July 22, 2013

Belly Dancers.

A few days ago local belly dancers gave a little show at the Antique Garden in Kuressaare. I hadn't seen this kind of dancers before, so it was a wonderful experience. Enthralling music, colourful skirts, belts with sparkling sequins, coins and bells, flowing scarves...

I think I got some pretty lovely photos and it was good that I got to try out different shutter speeds etc to capture their quick movements. 



Click on the picture to see bigger photos.  








































I think this is my favourite photo from this shoot. I have no idea why. 













What did this shoot teach me? If you save up some space for about 100 photos and you think that "Oh, I’ll be fine... It’s a short shoot!" then you’re dead wrong. You’ll probably end up taking 100 photos and then frantically deleting some random files, so that you can continue taking pictures.



Antique Garden in Kuressaare, Saaremaa
20th of July 2013

0 pretty words:

Post a Comment

Say something, dear friend.