Search

Content

Thursday, July 18, 2013

By the sea...

Here are some photos that were taken on the Midsummer's Eve. It was really surprising that the weather was so lovely and we decided to go to my favourite swimming place in the whole world. I used to spend such wonderful summer days on that beach. 


Almost Retro-Girl. 


Road construction


Soft moss under the pine trees. 


To go or not to go: that is the question...






When I was little, 
my mother told me that the seventh wave is always the strongest and biggest. 
I still count the waves when I'm at the beach. 






Hypnotized by the waves...


Two happy seals.




If there's a will, there's a way. 


Mosaic.






My mum! 


Still growing, not giving up. 















0 pretty words:

Post a Comment

Say something, dear friend.