Search

Content

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Mütofest 2013 - Day 1

Here are my photos from this year's Mütofest. It was my third time at this festival and on the first day I was kind of unhappy, because I felt that I didn't get any good shots. But in the end I had almost 350 photos that were sorted down to 172. I put some of my favourites up in here. 


And let's also cheer for the 3500 pageviews! 


Click to see bigger images with better quality.














Souvenirs from the festival.



The army goes to welcome the newlyweds.






Wedding guests are proving if they are worthy to enter into the sacred grove.











Lecture about history based LARP games in Estonia.
























Fire at the blacksmith's shop.


















Women are sewing the flags for the royal wedding.


 The castle is already decorated with ribbons and protected with powerful magic...









The Fireys House has gathered. 


















 The Pink Dragon's Inn.









The sun sets over the kingdom of Kassinurme... 





End of day 1.




Mütofest 2013
Kassinurme, Jõgeva County 
16th and 17th of August 2013

0 pretty words:

Post a Comment

Say something, dear friend.