Search

Content

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Random shots from this winter.

I haven't taken any Important and Artsy photos during this winter. Mostly because I just didn't feel like creating anything and I was quite busy with my health (I started to do workouts again, yay!). I also wanted to continue with some random blog-challenge where you have to take photos of things you like/hate/want to do before you die etc. So I decided to put more energy into that project. I'm still not sure if I should post the whole challenge in here too or is it a bit too personal for this blog. 

But here are some random shots that I took this winter. Some of them are even from the 30 Days in a Blog challenge. 

Click to see bigger photos!

Sam. 
She looks kind of sad, like she didn't want me to take photos of her, because her fur was a mess or something like that. 


Something a bit blurry and quite Christmas-y. 
I bought Sam a proper cat-bed for Christmas. I wasn't sure if she'd give a damn about it or was it going to be a waste of money, but luckily she fell in love with it. 
I also learned how to take photos of animals: Sam looks so wide-eyed, because my BF was waving around a bunch of ribbons behind my back... 


Day 7 from the Photo-Challenge. 
A picture of your most treasured item.


January. Tried to capture the falling snow. 


More snow... 


Winterhall kitty. 


Backyard. 


Day 11
A picture of something you hate. 
I absolutely hate cold. Not just the -30 degrees Celsius kind of cold, I even hate summers where the temperature stays below 25 degrees. My home has to be warm, I hate many layers of clothes and I can't stand cold wind. 


Really cold weathers kicked in in the end of January. We moved our bed in front of the fireplace and tried one evening to take a picture of the glowing embers. Something from the dragon's nest. 


Day 12
A picture of something you love
Black tea with a slice of lemon and two spoonfuls of sugar. At one point I drank so much coffee, that I got sick and tired of it. So I switched back to my old favourite. Now it's like if I can't get a cup of lemon tea in the morning, I'm going to be really grumpy! 


This little fellow sat behind my window in February. He seemed really angry as if he was asking: "Where the hell is the fatback!? I want food, human!" 


I started to grow some grass for Sam. It was also a nice sign of spring in our home. 


0 pretty words:

Post a Comment

Say something, dear friend.