Search

Content

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

All at Sea.

Click for a bigger picture


Found this photo sitting in my computer: it was a test photo, because I had just bought my camera. My father, sister and I were coming back from Saaremaa (our summer-home is there) and I was taking random pictures on the ferry, just trying different buttons and modes. But I must say I like this one.

The air was still warm and smelled salty, seagulls followed the ferry and sunshine was hurting our eyes. We were sitting together on the deck and the wind played with our hair. I love travelling by ferries. It always reminds me of childhood.


This is my sister Mariann. 


Muhumaa - mainland ferry
August 2011

0 pretty words:

Post a Comment

Say something, dear friend.

About.

This is what the world looks like through my eyes and through my camera lens. My life, my road, my illustrated road novel.
Powered by Blogger.

Categories.

3D (1) Abstract (3) Animals (23) Architecture (15) Bands (5) Black and White (41) Children (12) Close-Up (28) Conceptual (2) Contest (1) Couples (10) Exterior (15) Festival (22) Food (1) Groups (14) High Key (12) Interior (1) London (15) Mass upload (31) Men (18) Music (8) Nature (24) Portraits (21) Retro (3) Selective Sepia (6) Self-portrait (7) Sepia (9) Sky (4) Snapshot (16) Spontaneous Portraits (22) Still Life (9) Street (6) Tallinn (5) Travelling (2) Waterscape (3) Women (30)