Search

Content

Monday, March 19, 2012

Sugar and Spice...


Click for a bigger picture


...and everything nice!


Another shot from my trip. I'm pretty convinced that London is made of tiny coffee-shops where people can order a big cup of caffè latte and a cherry tart and sit near the windows. And then they just take time out, enjoy sweet coffee and those heavenly baked goods.

I also discovered that I like to take photos through glass. Love that little blue bokeh... I must really try shooting through windows again. 



Covent Garden Apple Market
January 2012 

0 pretty words:

Post a Comment

Say something, dear friend.

About.

This is what the world looks like through my eyes and through my camera lens. My life, my road, my illustrated road novel.
Powered by Blogger.

Categories.

3D (1) Abstract (3) Animals (23) Architecture (15) Bands (5) Black and White (41) Children (12) Close-Up (28) Conceptual (2) Contest (1) Couples (10) Exterior (15) Festival (22) Food (1) Groups (14) High Key (12) Interior (1) London (15) Mass upload (31) Men (18) Music (8) Nature (24) Portraits (21) Retro (3) Selective Sepia (6) Self-portrait (7) Sepia (9) Sky (4) Snapshot (16) Spontaneous Portraits (22) Still Life (9) Street (6) Tallinn (5) Travelling (2) Waterscape (3) Women (30)