Search

Content

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Eyes.


Click for a bigger picture



"Let me show you the world in my eyes."


Portobello Road Market was an amazing place. So much antique furniture, tableware, old records and posters... When I finally reached the table covered with so many old cameras, I immediately thought about my friend and colleague T.

He was the first person who told me about different cameras, prices and gave me good advice when I tortured him with stupid questions, because I didn't know anything about photography and cameras. I still don't know about 95% of things, but I'm glad that he helped and supported me.

Too bad that I didn't have that much money, because a camera like that would have been a great present for him.



Portobello Road Market, Notting Hill
January 2012

0 pretty words:

Post a Comment

Say something, dear friend.

About.

This is what the world looks like through my eyes and through my camera lens. My life, my road, my illustrated road novel.
Powered by Blogger.

Categories.

3D (1) Abstract (3) Animals (23) Architecture (15) Bands (5) Black and White (41) Children (12) Close-Up (28) Conceptual (2) Contest (1) Couples (10) Exterior (15) Festival (22) Food (1) Groups (14) High Key (12) Interior (1) London (15) Mass upload (31) Men (18) Music (8) Nature (24) Portraits (21) Retro (3) Selective Sepia (6) Self-portrait (7) Sepia (9) Sky (4) Snapshot (16) Spontaneous Portraits (22) Still Life (9) Street (6) Tallinn (5) Travelling (2) Waterscape (3) Women (30)