Search

Content

Monday, March 19, 2012

On the Sunny Road...


Click for a bigger picture.



I wanna come back home...
You know that night I said
I had to go,
You said you'd meet me
on the sunny road
It's time,
meet me on the sunny road...

- Emiliana Torrini - Sunny Road




One of my submissions for the photo contest held in my school.

It's truly a cliché photo, but the road to my school looked absolutely wonderful and I wanted to show to others, that even a simple road from the cafeteria to the school can be very beautiful. Actually the whole place kind of reminds me of my precious England.


October 2011

0 pretty words:

Post a Comment

Say something, dear friend.

About.

This is what the world looks like through my eyes and through my camera lens. My life, my road, my illustrated road novel.
Powered by Blogger.

Categories.

3D (1) Abstract (3) Animals (23) Architecture (15) Bands (5) Black and White (41) Children (12) Close-Up (28) Conceptual (2) Contest (1) Couples (10) Exterior (15) Festival (22) Food (1) Groups (14) High Key (12) Interior (1) London (15) Mass upload (31) Men (18) Music (8) Nature (24) Portraits (21) Retro (3) Selective Sepia (6) Self-portrait (7) Sepia (9) Sky (4) Snapshot (16) Spontaneous Portraits (22) Still Life (9) Street (6) Tallinn (5) Travelling (2) Waterscape (3) Women (30)