Search

Content

Monday, March 19, 2012

Autumn Vines.


Click for a bigger picture.



This photo was the submission that won my school's photo contest. It was the best photo in the "Best Photo Voted by the Judges" category.

This old empty house is in my school yard and teachers used to live there. I was sitting in a class and staring out of the window when suddenly I noticed that the green vines had turned amazingly red  and beautiful. And so I decided that this deserves its picture taken.



October 2011

0 pretty words:

Post a Comment

Say something, dear friend.

About.

This is what the world looks like through my eyes and through my camera lens. My life, my road, my illustrated road novel.
Powered by Blogger.

Categories.

3D (1) Abstract (3) Animals (23) Architecture (15) Bands (5) Black and White (41) Children (12) Close-Up (28) Conceptual (2) Contest (1) Couples (10) Exterior (15) Festival (22) Food (1) Groups (14) High Key (12) Interior (1) London (15) Mass upload (31) Men (18) Music (8) Nature (24) Portraits (21) Retro (3) Selective Sepia (6) Self-portrait (7) Sepia (9) Sky (4) Snapshot (16) Spontaneous Portraits (22) Still Life (9) Street (6) Tallinn (5) Travelling (2) Waterscape (3) Women (30)