Search

Content

Friday, March 23, 2012

London Skies.


 Click for a bigger picture with better quality


Paint a picture 
Clear cut and pale on a cold winter's day 
Shapes and cool light
wander the streets like an army of strays,
On a cold winter's day




This photo was taken on the last day of my trip in Coven Garden. I was sitting behind a small table outside the coffee-shop, took a sip of hot and sweet caffe latte, smoked a cigarette and figured that it's probably my last chance to take a picture of my beautiful London.

...and I wondered what it would feel like to live high up there in the London sky.



Covent Garden
January 2012

0 pretty words:

Post a Comment

Say something, dear friend.

About.

This is what the world looks like through my eyes and through my camera lens. My life, my road, my illustrated road novel.
Powered by Blogger.

Categories.

3D (1) Abstract (3) Animals (23) Architecture (15) Bands (5) Black and White (41) Children (12) Close-Up (28) Conceptual (2) Contest (1) Couples (10) Exterior (15) Festival (22) Food (1) Groups (14) High Key (12) Interior (1) London (15) Mass upload (31) Men (18) Music (8) Nature (24) Portraits (21) Retro (3) Selective Sepia (6) Self-portrait (7) Sepia (9) Sky (4) Snapshot (16) Spontaneous Portraits (22) Still Life (9) Street (6) Tallinn (5) Travelling (2) Waterscape (3) Women (30)