Search

Content

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Little Curious One.


Click for a bigger picture


Quite random shot taken on a relatively warm October day when I was wandering around near my school and looking for things to photograph for the photo contest. Near my schoolhouse is a yard where three ponies and some sheep spend their days. 

I managed to make friends with the ponies and also take some pictures of them. One of them was really shy guy and he soon ran away, the second one was friendly and curious about the orange-haired girl with a strange black box in her hands and the third one was a real egomaniac and quite a big bully. He decided that it would be a good idea to hassle some sheep and also steal away the spotlight, but it ended up badly for him, because he almost slipped on the wet ground and I'm pretty sure that the poor sheep laughed at him. 

This was the second pony. The little curious one.


Olustvere
October 2011

0 pretty words:

Post a Comment

Say something, dear friend.

About.

This is what the world looks like through my eyes and through my camera lens. My life, my road, my illustrated road novel.
Powered by Blogger.

Categories.

3D (1) Abstract (3) Animals (23) Architecture (15) Bands (5) Black and White (41) Children (12) Close-Up (28) Conceptual (2) Contest (1) Couples (10) Exterior (15) Festival (22) Food (1) Groups (14) High Key (12) Interior (1) London (15) Mass upload (31) Men (18) Music (8) Nature (24) Portraits (21) Retro (3) Selective Sepia (6) Self-portrait (7) Sepia (9) Sky (4) Snapshot (16) Spontaneous Portraits (22) Still Life (9) Street (6) Tallinn (5) Travelling (2) Waterscape (3) Women (30)