Search

Content

Monday, March 19, 2012

Teachings.


Click for a bigger picture



Mina lää liina,
emmeruu, kummeruu,
vaas-vaas vandu,
setepuri tansu!

Mes sa liina ot'sma lääd,
emmeruu, kummeruu,
vaas-vaas vandu,
setepuri tansu!

- Vägilased - Vanaemamäng/Grandmother's Game




Woman from Mütofest braiding a new belt from grass and plants for her son. I was amazed how easy everything seemed there. Something went broken - they fixed it. This woman just took some plants, said that everything will be okay and started braiding. I wish that more people in this world knew how to solve problems with such little and natural things.


Kassinurme
August 2011

0 pretty words:

Post a Comment

Say something, dear friend.

About.

This is what the world looks like through my eyes and through my camera lens. My life, my road, my illustrated road novel.
Powered by Blogger.

Categories.

3D (1) Abstract (3) Animals (23) Architecture (15) Bands (5) Black and White (41) Children (12) Close-Up (28) Conceptual (2) Contest (1) Couples (10) Exterior (15) Festival (22) Food (1) Groups (14) High Key (12) Interior (1) London (15) Mass upload (31) Men (18) Music (8) Nature (24) Portraits (21) Retro (3) Selective Sepia (6) Self-portrait (7) Sepia (9) Sky (4) Snapshot (16) Spontaneous Portraits (22) Still Life (9) Street (6) Tallinn (5) Travelling (2) Waterscape (3) Women (30)